Dispatch / Customer Service
COGISTICS Transportation, Inc. a third party logistics company based in Lakeland FL, has employment opportunities to support its growing business.
Positions are available for multiple shifts including nights and weekends.
Ideal candidates will have the following key skills:
The right individual will demonstrate:
- Two or four year degree and/or at least two years comparable job experience/training dispatching.
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment (shipping, receiving, inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred.
- Candidate must have excellent analytic skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with management, customers, suppliers and drivers.
- Exemplary customer service skills Experience with TMS (Transportation Management System) software a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Experience dealing with outside trucking companies and/or drivers to negotiate rates and schedule movements.
- A commitment to superior service and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Enthusiasm for challenges and new business.
- A track record of decisions.
- Ability to look at the big picture.
- A calm demeanor under pressure.
is an Equal Opportunity Employer